Saturday, October 16, 2010

'emily Haines' Sheet Music

course not speak Arabic?

I know that all men are equal.
not matter whether or not they share the social class, religion or age. Son
like that, as a child.
To understand the difference enough to observe a child.
when I talk to her you will understand, if you say to do something she will do it.
Maybe will not do, ok, but at least it will give you the satisfaction of an answer!
A man no, no!
He asks: "Where are my jeans blacks?"
You replied: "I just placed the clothes ironed in the closet"
He certainly will open the closet, not find them, pull out and sparpaglierà around the room all the clothes that you have drawn with so much love and then called: "Come find me there you are? But where to put my stuff? "
At that point it takes a Sigh and a long series of OMMMMMM not listen to that little voice that says," Kill him, kill him. "
I could bet my head that blacks are the jeans right there in front of his eyes (among other things remaining the only pants in the closet now empty!).
This is more or less the level of your husbands or boyfriends.
They do it as a child, train!
If you have a son and a daughter you can be sure that the baby will not come to ask you a thousand times, "Mom where is this? Mommy where's that? ".
for your child instead will be the best pastimes much to make you suspect that short-sighted!
The Egyptian man has an aggravating factor. E 'Egyptian and as such lives for football. We should be accustomed, our fathers and brothers were Italian and of course on Sunday did not lose the game! But the Egyptian is a pathological case! There are hopes of saving it!
First of all soccer lovers to madness, in principle, so check our games D seriously, if he were playing four camels follow the game and would like played the first final of the world from Egypt.
Shake, shout, if you accidentally walk in front of the TV may be a heart attack because he lost two seconds of the game, and, most important, is suffering from a widespread temporary deafness.
You can pretend to die, you are getting hoarse saying that the thieves in the house but nothing! At best answer (and please feel already lucky): "After, after ..."
"But after as hell! S useless speak Arabic?? I'm talking about an hour, you make me repeat the same phrase a hundred times, not of signs of life, I want to know what you like for dinner because I know we can not invent it! Come on, listen to a second and tell me your favorite pasta with vegetables or risotto?? "
Him:" Yes "
BUT WHAT ??????

Fatema

0 comments:

Post a Comment