Friday, January 28, 2011

Baixar Pokemon Deluge Advance

MASR ... ARE WITH YOU ALSO

UNDER EGYPT!

After 30 years of dictatorship, Egypt .... strong rebels are fighting, we are dead, wounded, but the protesters have not given up ... Freedom '! and so 'that the government oscusa internet, cut telephone lines, oscusa Al Jazeera, imposing a curfew, but no one to be won, no one, all in protest over' stronger than before ... "Reclaim Our Rights" ... During all this my heart and 'them where I li ... met my husband, there where I spent part of my life, where they ate with their hands, where no matter how much you know but they can make you feel at ease, where I met them special people. I still remember the first time in Egypt, ritono, the scent of Egypt, the first time I saw my husband and what he has become special to me, him, and this magic land, that knows its strengths and weaknesses to be special. .. I still remember the words of my husband: "I want to be free" and now the Egyptian people are struggling because of it, for freedom'.... force Egypt! I am with you ...
(Yara)

0 comments:

Post a Comment