Sunday, January 16, 2011

Women Gropped Bus Train

BLACK MAN'S AFRAID OF THE DARK!

Late in the evening I and my little man we sit on the couch and watching tv ..
Start a scary movies .. (Nn remember the name, but one thing that killed the horror genre hahaha)
ok .. during the film there are some strong scenes .. and he covers his eyes and hugs me .. (I thought I embrace because I was afraid ..)

cmq .. There 's a scene .. he takes away the power and the light in the darkness ..
Girls at that time the power goes off on us too! ahahahahahahaha
We keep silent ..
then him .. "Where light? Because 'nn There is no light?"
I : "Love is like 5 am and 5p.m. to go away because the light 'illuminate those out, even at 5a.m leaves to turn off those"

he looks out and there was light (nn but he realizes that Mika was the light of day! just thought the lights!): "malak out there 'light!' cause inside nn c ' and 'luceee? " (Meanwhile clicked intermittently the light switch)
I : idiot, I expect to see out ..
him: "malak! Where you go you here ?????? I DO NOT ANDAREEE"
I : "Love you crazy? Go out to see if there ' light! " (Since I thought the joke of the second waahahahh)

I get up and go open the door and go see out in the garden, I make the door close behind me and down with me to the right (so it seems I disappear hahaha)

He : malak? ... malak? MALAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!!!!!!!!! adjdsksdknnafjdsijkfewnjfndsvn (indecipherable phrases in ancient Aramaic)

opens the door slowly .. comes out .. "M.. MMALAK? M. .. M.. Malak?"
I .. how to put the foot out grab him!
He : AHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaihaasandasjnmasajdhskADASJd
I : wahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah STUPIDOOOO! I'm here!

Girls believe me when I tell you that you are made of 7 this morning and we were to sleep with all the lights on in the house!? (Since it was day off eh!)

So I wonder and wonder .. ALSO AFRAID OF BLACK MEN BUIOOOO ???????? XD





Malak

0 comments:

Post a Comment