Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aluminum Boats Used For Sale Florida



How to become vegetarians in Egypt

What offers the Egyptian cuisine? Nothing more good pigeons stuffed, fried chicken livers, slimy mess prelibatissime ducks and padded to look like an ostrich in the oven!
Well I would say not bad right?
But for those who like me, eating only dog \u200b\u200bon the grill, carbon black, and only the liver is the word disgust is not the case to sit at the table!
But Go and explain to the mother-in-law suite with the breeding of pigeons, ducks, geese, chickens and cock! .. oh and happy kid!
The lunch time is always very very delicate ..
When I get up in the morning immediately run into the kitchen to see what's cooking (in the true sense of the word), and inside you can find everything. From the crow's foot to that kid! But the great thing is that as soon as she sees me peeking between the pans, runs and asks me "good try!" -_-
But I think a proposal to make, in the early morning to taste boiled rooster?
Only the smell haunts the house, when does the chopped of onions in the kitchen, my eyes burn in the dining room!
the morning, talking Nn, Nn you eat, and nn proposals are obscene!

For other Egyptian dishes almost nothing to say .. apart from the famous cammoun (cumin) that is placed virtually anywhere, so if you are allergic or intolerant (like me) be careful!
also good cook eggs for omelettes, Cause I know if you remember how many diseases you can catch with eggs cooked badly. And remember nn harping on something already fried before!

And then you wonder .. "and you eat in Egypt?" .. Everything! Just lean on vegetables, cheese, falafel and various soups (except molokheya).
Vegetables are good cooked in any way, accompanied by rice (cooked Egyptian "without water"), very good.

Well I think that's all .. nn I can only tell you ..
Bon Appetit!

Malak

0 comments:

Post a Comment