Monday, March 14, 2011

Gettyiimages Without Watermark



The dissavventure Malak

You may wonder, "But Malak has done it this time?" . Well my friends, the answer may be that negative nn!
Yeah I guess you're laughing, but now I propose to you a little question ..
In your opinion which of these mishaps happened to me?

A- Forgotten your computer Taxi in Sharm
B- My journey towards Qena 30h (how to reach Italy from Libya with boats)
C- I have spread my D & G underpants and chickens made them to shreds
D- Cats in the kitchen ate all my pasta sauce
E- I fed the dog and bit me
F- The child (grandson dell'ometto) I spit in the face
G- I lost the card Italian
H- was showing all the steps of the house 'little man and the goat has eaten the paper

Well, between those who have chosen? Option A? Option F??
eheheh .. wrong! I am happened to all!
no joke, but according to you and bad luck that haunts me, or am I unlucky?
In the meantime I wish you good luck to you all for your adventures in the south of Egypt! :D

Malak

0 comments:

Post a Comment